The Tacoma Quilted Pillow Sham brings a charming rustic touch to your home, with an oversized log cabin block layout alternating earthy browns and deep red plaids. Crafted completely from cotton, our warm hand-quilted pillow cover offers heirloom appeal to your bedding. This 21x27 cozy sham provides a fresh take on lodge living to your ordinary pillows. Machine washable and iron-safe, it reverses to a rich brown geometric print with three brown poly pearl button closures.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- RUSTIC DECOR: cabin style to fit any lodge, cabin, lake house, or retreat.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- TRADITIONAL PATCHWORK: modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- HAND QUILTED: with stitch in the ditch technique.
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut burgundy microplaid
- Reverses to brown print fabric
- Features 3 brown poly pearl button closures plus 1 spare hidden button with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Deep Red, Earthy Brown, Country Tan
- Closure Type: Button
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- Weight: 0.8 lb
- Dimensions: 21" x 37"
- Weight: 0.7 lb
- Dimensions: 21" x 27"